About Me

My photo
I am an every day joe just like you. I have recently quit my job so that I can go back to school, and am leaning towards Web Development/Design or Software Engineering as my desired career.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HTC's American Branding Campaign

So if you are not familiar with HTC it is because their products have had various names on them. Commonly branded as the carrier on the device that they are carried on and sometimes something else like UT Starcomm (example HTC Apache= Verzon XV6700 or Sprint ppc-6700.) Well HTC decided to step out of the limelight and use their own name on some devices (i.e. HTC Mogul or HTC Touch carried by Sprint here in the US.) Now HTC is launching thier American branding campaign. This video is pretty cool, but the end is decidedly iPhone-esque. You may have already seen this on every other tech/mobile blog, but have you seen another commercial aired outside of the US. Check this out. I really like it better.

No comments: