About Me

My photo
I am an every day joe just like you. I have recently quit my job so that I can go back to school, and am leaning towards Web Development/Design or Software Engineering as my desired career.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HTC Diamond Accessories




So, I was looking a bit closer at the Diamond pictures and this one is named accessories. Seeing earphones and a charger is no big deal, but has HTC even mad an official Attractive Dock for this phone. I want a video about the dock.

I am going to leave the computer in a moment, and read some later this evening. I am sure there will be more info out then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brand new mobile phone , laptop , come with complete accessories with one year international warranty.
Emaill address: applemac_inc@hotmail.com

Apple iphone 3G............$280usd
Sony ericsson C905.........$500usd
HTC Touch Pro ..........$500usd
Samsung i900 Omnia......$450usd
Blackberry bold........$300usd
HTC Touch Diamond ...$350usd
Nokia n96 16gb...$400usd
Apple iphone 16gb..$350usd
Sony ericsson xperia x1..$400usd
Apple iphone 8gb.....$300usd
Nokia n95 8gb.......$300usd
Ps3 60gb.............$300usd

HTC Touch Pro speciffication..

2.8'' VGA display
Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional with HTC TouchFLO 3D interface
3.2 megapixel camera
512MB internal memory
288MB RAM (what a weird number)
microSD memory card slot
GPS navigation
TV output
Bluetooth connectivity
GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA/HSUPA connectivity

We make shipment via Ups and Fedex shipping company 2days deliver worldwide.
If you are interested in buying our product contact us via

Email address: applemac_inc@hotmail.com