About Me

My photo
I am an every day joe just like you. I have recently quit my job so that I can go back to school, and am leaning towards Web Development/Design or Software Engineering as my desired career.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HTC Touch Diamond Hands-on video!

For the record these are not mine. I am far away from London, but would love to have my hands on this right now. Keep an eye in. You can troll youtube for clips or check back here. Whenever I find a hands on video I will add it.

It looks pretty fluid with minimal lag (some is to be expected) and I like the use of directional pad (if you can call it that.)

Video 1 Slash Gear
Video 2 Cool Smart Phone News
Videos 3 and 4 Engadget





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS ITEMS ARE FOR SALES AND THEY ARE BRAND NEW, UNLOCKED WITH ALL THE COMPLETE ACCESSORIES IN THE ORIGINAL BOX, INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT US THROUGH EMAIL AT: m_links@live.com

HTC Touch Pro for $400usd
HTC Touch Diamond for $350usd
NOKIA N96 for $370usd
Sony Ericsson G900 for $250usd
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 for $330usd
3G iPhone for $300usd
8GB Apple iPhone for $280usd
16GB Apple iPhone for $380usd
SAMSUNG U900 for $360usd
Samsung i900 Omnia for $340usd

HTC Touch Pro specification...

# Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
# Qualcomm MSM 7201A @ 528MHz
# 512MB ROM / 256MB RAM
# 7.2MB HSDPA / HSUPA
# 2.8" VGA screen
# WiFi
# Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR
# GPS: GPS/AGPS
# 3.1MP Camera with flash
# Forward facing VGA camera
# TV out
# G-sensor (same as the Diamond)
# FM Radio
# microSD card slot
# 1350mAh battery
# 145 grams
# Keyboard: Slide-out 5 row QWERTY keyboard

EMAIL US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING.
CONTACT EMAIL: m_links@live.com

We offer prompt shipping from our Store, The product will arrive at your destination within 2 Days Via UPS Courier Services.

THANKS.