About Me

My photo
I am an every day joe just like you. I have recently quit my job so that I can go back to school, and am leaning towards Web Development/Design or Software Engineering as my desired career.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It is official, HTC Touch Diamond, Video Included



This has a really good looking design (better than I imagined.)
The Diamond will come with a VGA Screen, Orientation sensor, GPS and apparently all of the specs that were leaked. Opera Mobile 9 will be built in to the rom and a built in Youtube App (that they say will be the best mobile youtube experience) are a few things that we have not heard yet. (They had Google's help developing the app.)

Battery life from the specs on their site:
Battery Rechargeable Lithium-ion or Lithium-ion polymer battery
Capacity: 900 mAh
Talk time:

*
Up to 270 minutes for WCDMA
*
Up to 330 minutes for GSM

Standby time:

*
Up to 396 hours for WCDMA
*
Up to 285 hours for GSM

Video call time: Up to 145 minutes for WCDMA
(The above are subject to network and phone usage.)
(They are planning a bigger battery for those who need it.)

No telling how it will differ for us on this side of the pond.

It is to be released starting in Europe in June.

The website that I reported last night is officially linking to Diamond Information on HTC's website.

Go here for high res pics. Also there are a few wallpapers on this site.
1680x1050! Score! A new desktop for me.


Embedded Video













No comments: