About Me

My photo
I am an every day joe just like you. I have recently quit my job so that I can go back to school, and am leaning towards Web Development/Design or Software Engineering as my desired career.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day One

So,

This is my first blog on here (we will not talk about my incoherent ramblings on myspace) and I am at approximately 0 people as fans. This blog will center around tech and the geeks that spend hours pouring over websites exclusively devoted to the various facets of it. I am not pretending to be a reporter of any sorts, and chances are, if you are seeing something on this page, I read it on one of the big tech pages that all tech geeks flock to or maybe a smaller site. I will try to fire out at least one posting a day, but I will probably lose interest befoe the end of the month. Stay tuned for more.

Here is a nugget from evil mad scientist laboratories: a usb flash drive put in to a usb cable. I was going to post a picture but I am getting an error message, so, just go to the page.

Thanks for checking out my blog, and hopefully this is the beginning of a beautiful digital relationship.

No comments: