About Me

My photo
I am an every day joe just like you. I have recently quit my job so that I can go back to school, and am leaning towards Web Development/Design or Software Engineering as my desired career.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nokia and Spike Lee, an obvious relationship finally comes to fruition.


Nokia and Spike Lee are hooking up with Yahoo to promote this monstrously monstrous marketing idea. The premise is to allow people o send in video that they have taken from their cell phones to go in to this contest. Lee will have some involvement that will result in short films and 3 winners. They say that this is not a marketing play, but it sure seems like one to me. They are wanting people to think more of their devices as devices and not phones.

Here is the official website. Who knows what other companies may jump on board with this.

Here is the NY Times article.

No comments: